PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION ENTIRELY. THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL PREWORK REQUIRED WITH THE ONE DAY FUSION COURSE
CPO certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. The Certified Pool/Spa Operator certification program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 282,000 successful CPO certifications in 64 countries. Many state and local health departments accept the CPO certification program.
Instructors receive comprehensive training and certification to teach the CPO certification program. These instructors represent every segment in the aquatics industry including operators, health officials, service professionals, builders, manufacturers, property managers, retailers, and academicians. This training has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities.
* The CPO certification program includes pool and spa chemistry, testing, treatment, filtration, maintenance, automatic feeding equipment, and government requirements
* The CPO certification program requires an open book written examination
* The CPO certification is valid for five years
* Proven educational tool
* Widely accepted by local and state authorities
* Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
* Comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
* All courses are taught by NSPF certified instructors
* The CPO certification is recognized nationally and internationally
* Gives participants a better understanding of the operators role in pool care, management and risk reduction
In order to be eligible for the 1 Day Fusion Course, participants MUST complete, prior to class, the 1 day, Online, PRIMER Course, and bring their class textbook AND their certificate of completion (in addition to a government issued, valid, photo ID) to class. Participants will be denied entry to the Fusion class if they have not brought the required materials, and will not be eligible for a refund.
Fusion classes are usually, but not always, on the second day of a previously scheduled 2 Day CPO Certification Class. If you choose the Fusion Class, and, after completing the online coursework, decide you would like to also attend the full 2 Day Class, you may upgrade to the full class for a fee of $50.
- Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 9:00 AMNewport Enterprises Training Center, 10 Pidgeon Hill Drive, Suite 70, Sterling VA 20165
- Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 9:00 AMNewport Enterprises Training Center, 10 Pidgeon Hill Drive, Suite 70, Sterling VA 20165